Help others without reward. Spread goodwill and kindness. These are grace.
Grace has been on my mind because it seems to keep coming up. I try to live my life in grace and encourage others to do so. If you Google grace, you’ll see the Bible and famous people throughout history talk about it.
I challenge you to find, follow and show Grace in your daily life.
- Find the joy. It’s the little things that move us forward.
- Laugh. Having a sense of humor is important and good for the soul.
- Be mindful. Pause and appreciate. Soak it all in.
- Lead with your heart. Follow the path where love leads.
- Speak with kindness using affirming words.
- Practice gratitude and appreciation.
- Let things go for those we cannot change.
- Show compassion and empathy.
- Accept people for who they are without judgement.
- Delight in other’s blessings and achievements.
- Praise one another, especially where you see grace.
Just imagine if we all extended grace to one another. As Louis Armstrong would say “what a wonderful world”!
~I’m here to help