If you’d like to hire Tina for an in-service or workshop, she has various presentations that can be customized to fit your library’s or company’s needs.
Tina meets with large groups, small groups, or one-on-one.
Here are some of the topics Tina has worked with over the years:
- Customer Service & Patron-focus Approach
P.C.C.M. = Patron-focus, Communication, Customer Service, and Marketing
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Job Coaching: Work Skills & Life Skills
- Management Skills
- Staff Development
- Library Management & Administration
- Library Marketing & Promotion
- Library Programming
- Library Circulation Services
- Outreach Services
- Older Adult Services in Public Libraries
Serving Patrons with Dementia
- Networking & Partnerships
Partnerships: A Marketing Opportunity
- Strategic Planning
Tina can tailor presentations to 60 minutes. She is willing to travel, and the cost of travel will be included in her fee. Contact Tina for a fee proposal based on the nature and length of the presentation.
To book an engagement or report a website problem, contact Tina directly, email: firstname.lastname@example.org